We’re almost a month into summer which got me thinking about what I’ve done so far this season…
- Took an exotic vacation
- Watched the sunrise on the beach
- Had lunch at Gjelina (I’d been wanting to try that restaurant for a long time)
- Spent a day on Abbot Kinney Boulevard, had ice cream, and then strolled the Venice Canals.
- Got excited about a new TV Show (hint: Sharp Objects)
- Hosted a 4th of July get-together and watched the fireworks
- Attended a dessert festival
- Went Jet-skiing
But it also made me think about all the things I would still like to do but haven’t had the time. I decided to create a summertime bucket list in the hopes of being able to complete these 25 activities before September comes along and it’s all about pumpkin picking and caramel lattes.
Go in the jacuzzi at night.
Get a new tattoo.
Pick fresh flowers and display bouquets throughout my apartment.
Plan my next vacation.
Create my own signature cocktail to serve at my next soiree.
Make something for dinner that I’ve never made before.
Learn some new photography skills while photographing Los Angeles.