Autumn is my favorite season and to celebrate I indulge in everything pumpkin spice. l buy the seasonal fall products I’ve come to love, while trying out some new just released ones. Here are my picks (new and old), varying from food to beauty.
Pumpkin Spice Everything!
1. Pumpkin Spice Ground Coffee | Starbucks: Once October rolls around, I refuse to drink coffee that isn’t pumpkin spice. I always brew my own at home with this Starbucks blend. I’m not a fan of PSLs because of the sugar so I stick to this flavored coffee because it has just the right kick of pumpkin spice.
2. Pumpkin Hand Soap | Mrs. Meyer’s: When I found out that Mrs. Meyers would be releasing a pumpkin scented soap— I had to purchase it! I already love this company because their products don’t dry out my hands and they all smell amazing. The pumpkin soap is incredible and the scent lingers long after you use it. I can‘t wait to try all the new products from seasonal fall scented line.
3. Spice Up Your Life Eyeshadow Palette | Essence: As soon as I discovered this eyeshadow palette, I rushed to Ulta to purchase it. The warm hues are inspired by rich spices and come in metallics, mattes, and shimmers. With names like Spiced Apple Cider, Cinnamon Rolls, and Pumpkin Spice, even my beauty routine gets a fall makeover.
4. Pumpkin Spice Liqueur | Baileys: This PSL flavor is so versatile; I put a splash in my coffee, on my ice cream, or when I’m baking a pie. A mix of pumpkin, vanilla and coffee plus a subtle blend of cinnamon and spices, how good does that sound? I’m planning on using it to create Halloween cocktails.
5. Pumpkin Spice Oil Air Freshener | Air Wick: I always have air freshener oils plugged in all around my apartment. There is nothing better than walking in after a long day and inhaling the sweet, sugary smell of pumpkin spice.
6. Pumpkin Sugar Cookies | Pillsbury: It‘s not October, until these cookies hit the grocery store shelves. I can never get enough of them. They’re so easy to bake and are just adorable. I always stock up because they’re a seasonal item.
7. Pumpkin & Spice Yogurt | Siggis: I use Siggi’s yogurt to create flourless pancakes for breakfast. I have been dying to make them with this pumpkin and spice yogurt and I’m hoping they’ll taste like pumpkin pie, minus the guilt.
8. Pumpkin Spice Cereal | Frosted Flakes: Frosted Flakes are my choice of sugary cereal, but this year they stepped it up by joining in on the pumpkin craze. I was so excited I bought two boxes. They still stick to their true frosted flake taste with the addition of pumpkin spice and cinnamon.
9. Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream | Halo Top: This company is my favorite alternative to ice cream because all their flavors taste delicious and I don‘t have to feel guilty about indulging. The new pumpkin pie flavor has just 360 calories—in the whole pint! It also has 20 grams of protein, it’s low carb, low fat, and consists of all natural ingredients.
10. Pumpkin 24K Gold Sheet Mask | Too Cool For School: When this pumpkin sheet mask was released it instantly sold out. Everyone, including myself went wild for it! The mask is great for all skin types and it‘s drenched in pumpkin fruit extract and 24K gold. It’s made my dry skin look moisturized and radiant.
11. Pumpkin Body Butter | Trader Joes: This body cream has a subtle pumpkin fragrance, and it’s enriched with coconut oil, shea butter, and pumpkin seed oil, which my skin loves!
12. Pumpkin Spice Latte Deodorant | Native: I know, I know PSL deodorant sounds so weird. I only purchase this during the fall because applying it any other time of the year would be strange. I love how it possesses a fresh pumpkin smell, and it’s paraben and aluminum free.
13. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin 3-Wick Candle | Bath & Body Works: Bath and Body candles win for the best pumpkin scents. I stock up on fall candles when there is a two for $22 dollar sale, and always choose the sweet cinnamon scent.
14. Autumnal Harvest Creamy Pasta Sauce | Trader Joes: I canceled marinara sauce during the fall, and switched to this amazing autumnal harvest pasta sauce. It’s a mixture of pumpkin, butternut squash, and spices. A penne pasta plus this sauce, and a glass of wine is my go to dinner! This by far is my favorite pumpkin product sold at Trader Joe's.
15. Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm | Burt’s Bees: Their classic lip balm is a favorite of mine, but during October and November I switch it up and use their pumpkin spice scent. It’s subtle and keeps my lips moisturized for hours.
*This article contains some affiliate links.
My life is centered around designing clothes, trend shopping, concerts, happy hour with friends, yoga/running, and drinking copious amounts of coffee to keep up in the chaotic fashion industry. email@example.com.