It’s that time of the year again, where the majority of California and the world heads off to the hot desert for two weekends of vibing to good music. Coachella 2018 is less than a week away and time is running out for you to snag the ideal insta-worthy outfits. Coachella style is typically very boho or vintage with trends typically returning from the previous years, but with a new twist or aesthetic. Two weekends of kickass music, tasty food, hanging with friends, and Palm Springs; what more could a girl ask for? Your Coachella 2018 Style Guide has arrived to help expedite your journey to the desert! While you shop, don’t forget to listen to our official Coachella playlist down below.
PS: I’ll be attending weekend one and I can’t wait to share my photos with you guys, so stay tuned!
- You Can't Go Wrong With... -
Vertical stripe jumpsuits
Maxi floral dresses
Off the shoulder dresses
Distressed band tees
Reversible sequin bathing suits
Embroidered crop tops
Anything from your grandma’s closet
Basket weave bags
Layered dainty necklaces
Oversized beach hats/fedoras
Gladiator arm cuffs
Western style boots
- Trending Styles -
This cute outfit is inspired by western and retro vibes. You can never go wrong with denim. The silver studs, embellished bag, and white booties give this look a pop.
This two-piece boho outfit is so simple, yet effortlessly stylish. It’s accessorized with a dainty layered necklace, tassel earrings, and an anklet. The wedges are ideal for walking in the desert terrain, and the bamboo clutch gives it a final touch.
- Planet Blue- Tiara Tie Front Crop Top, $82
- Planet Blue- Last Night Skirt, $98
- Lulus- Perfect Trio Gold Layered Necklace, $18
- Kendra Scott- Tabi Chain Anklet, $55
- H&M- Earrings with Tassels, $12.99
- Ray-Ban- Metal Aviator Sunglasses, $165
- Cult Gaia- Ark Small Bamboo Clutch, $150
- Steve Madden- Jaylen Wedge Sandal, $49.98
Stand out at Coachella in rose gold and gold accents. The sparkly pants paired with a crochet crop top balance the look by making it festival appropriate and less Studio 54. The gold foil fanny pack and hologram platforms really make this outfit unique.
- Yoins- Beige Bralet Top with Crochet Trim, $13.59
- Pretty Little Thing- Rose Gold Sequin Wide Leg Trousers, $45
- INC International Concepts- Pave Vine Headband, $12
- Chan Luu- Citrine Body Chain, $215
- Nasty Gal- Mermaid Metallic Fanny Pack, $14.40
- Belly Dance- Mystic Cobra Upper Arm Band Snake Bracelet, $6.99
- Beauty 7- Triangle Knot Stackable Open Cuff Bracelet Set, $13.99
- Make Up Forever- Glitters, $15
- Dolls Kill- Rose Cosmic Bae of Light Hologram Platforms, $25
There is nothing wrong with wanting to be a little grunge in the desert. This is one badass look, highlighted by pleather and studs. The tassel bag and coin belt balance the look by keeping it from being too rock n roll.
- Romwe- Ribbed Cropped Halter Top with Embroidered Applique, $5.59
- BB Dakota- Corri Shorts, $46
- Billabong- Daydreamin Wide Brim Hat, $15.58
- Jet- Gold Chain Belt, $10.10
- Swarovski- Leslie Ring, $89
- Ray-Ban- Standard Original 58mm Aviators, $80-$168
- Kinsley Armelle- Silver Bling Bracelet, $30.99
- Trendy & Tipsy- Stitch Tassel Bag, $48
- Nasty Gal- Vegan Suede Boot, $30
You'll be looking like a true Coachella goddess in this beautiful ensemble. The embellished mesh dress is the real bohemian deal. The look is glamorized by the addition of gold jewelry and a flower crown. Daisy round frame sunglasses further emphasize this look, along with gladiator studded sandals, and a lovey embroidered bag.
- Other Essentials! -
Outfits are important, but so are the items you keep in your bag while you’re attending the festival. There’s no time for smudged makeup, sunburns, or a dead cell phone. Below is our list of top essentials you should consider bringing to the open desert.
- Fujifilm- Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera, $56.99
- Fujifilm- Instax Mini Film Twin Pack, $14.99
- Two Faced- Festival Refresh Spray, $24
- Unicorn Snot- Silver Holographic Glitter Gel, $12.99
- Bumble & Bumble- Pret a Powder Mini, $13
- Invisibobble- Slim the Elegant Hair Ring, $10
- Morphie- Powerstation Portable Charger, $42.99
- Rebecca Minkoff- Power Tassel Keychain, $50
- Vapur- Portable Water Bottle, $9.99
- Talaria- Premium Folding Flats, $52
- The Gypsy Shrine- Silver Body Jewel, $28
- Drunk Elephant- Lippe Balm, $18
- Honest- Hand Sanitizer Spray, $5.95
- IT Cosmetics- Bye Bye Pores Pressed Poreless Powder, $29
- Urban Outfitters- Transparent Card Case Pouch, $14
- Glossier- Invisible Shield SPF 35, $25
- The Knot Shop- Personalized Bracelet Bangle Flask, $17.99
- The Lineup -
My life is centered around designing clothes, trend shopping, concerts, happy hour with friends, yoga/running, and drinking copious amounts of coffee to keep up in the chaotic fashion industry. firstname.lastname@example.org.