Casey Horst is a 22-year-old senior at UC Riverside studying creative writing. She hopes to take her experiences and work as a screenwriter in Hollywood. Growing up with a mother for a hairstylist made Casey’s interest grow in the world of beauty. As she got older, Casey’s favorite pastime on the weekends was going to the mall with her friends and expanding her closet to refine her different “looks.” She grew to love the industries that combined creativity and imagination into feats of entertainment, beauty, and fashion and had dreams of becoming a part of it. Casey attended community college and graduated with her AA in Humanities. Now, she looks forward to getting her foot in the door in the city of opportunities; and with high anticipations, she steps in with excitement at the thought of what the future may hold for her here in Los Angeles.
- My staple clothing item is… a lace bralette!
- I would never leave home without… my portable makeup bag.
- I stay fit by… riding my beach cruiser and walking around the restaurant that I work at.
- In my spare time I… love to watch funny videos on Instagram and search for cool places to shop online.
- The first thing I do in the morning is… scroll through my Instagram feed.
- My favorite labels / designers are…. H&M, Express, New York & Co. and Forever 21.
- The one thing I’ll let myself splurge on is… shoes and new tops!
- If I had to describe my style in one word… contemporary / comfortable.
- My guilty pleasure is… all things The Bachelor!
- My beauty essentials include… my Naked Urban Decay foundation, eyelash curler and my Benefit Hula Bronzer.
- My favorite musicians / bands are… Leroy Sanchez, Zara Larsson, OneRepublic, Mat Kearny and Tori Kelly.
- My favorite TV show is… Monk and The Office
- My favorite magazines are… People and Better Homes & Gardens.
- My current fashion obsessions are… I Love bralettes, combat boots, booties and utility coats.
- My favorite places in LA are… Republic of Pie, the Santa Monica Pier and Universal Studios.
- When it comes to fashion blogging, most people don’t realize… it involves a lot of research to help fuel your own creative ideas.
- One thing I’ve never done but would love to is… go travel around Phuket, Thailand.