Growing up on the East Coast, Los Angeles style blogger Kristie Woszczyna moved to The City of Angels in 2011. While pursuing her degree in Business Administration, she started her career in Fashion PR and working in showrooms in DTLA. Having a passion for writing, and a love for fashion, she decided to combine the two and created A Girl in LA in 2016.
I would never leave home without… my cellphone.
- I stay fit by… eating healthy, running, and strength training.
- In my spare time I… like to explore new places, cook, layout by the pool, go to the beach, shop (obviously), read, listen to music, go out with my friends, and spend time with my boyfriend.
- The first thing I do in the morning is… drink a Redbull and read my emails.
- My style inspirations are… Zoe Kravitz, Serena Vanderwoodsen, Vanessa Hudgens, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Moss.
- My favorite labels / designers are… Nasty Gal, Chaser Brand, Wildfox, VidaKush, Rebecca Minkoff, Tory Burch, Sam Edelman, Miu Miu, House of Harlow, Tarina Tarantino, Topshop, Ella Moss, Alice and Olivia, For Love and Lemons, Henri Bendel, Kate Spade, Matthew Williamson, Sass and Bide, Alexander McQueen, Joyrich LA, Jeremy Scott, Supreme, H&M, Free People and vintage pieces.
- The one thing I’ll let myself splurge on is… a unique jacket, or anything vintage that I fall in love with.
- If I had to describe my style in one word… I wouldn’t be able to. I go from boho, to grunge, to polished, to girly. It changes daily.
- My guilty pleasure is… binge watching on Netflix or Plex.
- My favorite food is… I’m obsessed with acai bowls, avocado toast and truffle mac & cheese.
- My beauty essentials include… La Mer under eye cream, Dermalogica SPF Moisturizer, Smashbox Primer, Nars Skin Tint, Nars Foundation, Nars Concealer, Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer, NYX Highlight & Contour Palette, Urban Decay Eye Palette, Smashbox Eye Liner, Smashbox Lash Primer, Smashbox Mascara, NYX Highlighter, and Tarte Eye & Cheek Palette.
- My favorite musicians / bands are… There’s too many to name, but I’m a huge fan of hip hop (especially 90s hip hop), alternative and classic rock, electronica, EDM (all genres), 70’s and 80’s, soul and disco…I’m pretty much love all music except for country.
- My favorite magazines are… Nylon and Vogue.
- My favorite places in LA are… Urth Caffe, Bottega Louie, Wasteland, Topanga Canyon, No Vacancy, Shutters on The Beach, Malibu Pier and Abbot Kinney. I’m currently working on a blog post about the best places to go in LA.
- One thing I’ve never done but would love to is… go sky diving.
- My favorite areas of Los Angeles are… DTLA and Venice.
- My favorite TV show is… right now, The Deuce.
- When it comes to fashion blogging, most people don’t realize… that it’s time consuming and takes a lot of work. Sometimes I work 7 days a week.
- My staple clothing item is… my Topshop moto jacket or my G-Star jean jacket—they both go with everything.
- My favorite quote is… “Find what you love and let it kill you.”–Bukowski. (I have it tattooed on my arm.)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Instagram: @officialkristie | Snapchat: officialkristie
A Girl in LA Facebook: A Girl in LA | A Girl in LA Instagram: @agirlinla | A Girl in LA Twitter: @agirlinla | To write for A Girl in LA, click here | Email: For any business inquires or suggestions email email@example.com