A Girl in LA is a Los Angeles style blog that was founded by Kristie Woszczyna in 2016 as a way to give advice to those obsessed with fashion, food, travel, beauty, entertainment, fitness, celebrity style inspiration, and all things LA.
- I want to write for A Girl in LA, how do I get in contact? We are currently looking for bloggers and marketing interns, you can read the job description here. Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. (RE: Blogging Internship / Marketing Internship).
- I want to submit a guest post or I don’t live in the Los Angeles area, can I still write for A Girl in LA? We get a lot of emails inquiring about guest posting and from bloggers who live out of state. At this time we’re only working with bloggers who can contribute multiple posts per month and live in Los Angeles.
- What type of camera do you use? iPhone 7 or Cannon.
- Can I use A Girl in LA's photographs? Sure, just please link A Girl in LA to your post.
- How should I go about pursuing a career in fashion? Get involved in everything! No opportunity is too small. Network, intern, check out sites like Fashion Jobs, Extra Secretary, Internships.com, California Apparel News, Linkedin, and Barefoot Student to see what companies are hiring. A lot of people think you need to have gone to school for fashion but that's not true. Having a degree in Business or PR will help a lot. There are a lot of different fields in the fashion industry it's not all just designing. Make sure you have a kick ass cover letter and resume that lists all your accomplishments from small to big.
- What tips do you have for starting a blog? Write often. Write interesting content that other blogs aren't covering. Use social media to promote your blog.
- How do you choose what products you blog about? We blog about products that we use and that work for us, or products we find and think others will love.
- Do you use affiliate marketing? At times we do, but it doesn’t affect how we choose the products we write about. We also work directly with brands and when we do we include a disclaimer at the end of the post so our readers will know. Of course, what we write is based solely on our own opinions, the company doesn’t tell us what to say.
- Sponsored posts: If your company or brand would like to work directly with A Girl in LA please send an email to email@example.com to discuss details and fees. We do ask that you send the product that we will be promoting.
- Legal disclaimer: A Girl in LA doesn’t take credit for images that aren’t are own. Images on this site are copyright to their respectful owner. If an image appears on this site that belongs to you and you’d like it removed, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the link to the image and it will be removed immediately.
- View our Contest and Giveaway Rules.