Bio coming soon!
A Girl in LA was founded by Kristie Woszczyna in 2016 as a way to give advice to those obsessed with fashion, food, travel, beauty, entertainment, fitness, celebrity style inspiration, and all things Los Angeles.
- Facebook: A Girl in LA
- Instagram: @agirlinla
- Pinterest: @agirlinla
- Twitter: @officialkristie
- Email: For business inquires, suggestions, or to just chat, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- To write for A Girl in LA, click here
- I want to write for A Girl in LA, how do I get in contact? A Girl in LA is currently hiring bloggers to post 2-3 blogs per week. Read the job description here. Contact Kristie@a-girl-in-la.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org (RE: Internship).
- What type of camera do you use? iPhone 7 or Cannon.
- Can I use A Girl in LA’s photographs? Sure, just please link A Girl in LA to your post.
- How should I go about pursuing a career in fashion? Get involved in everything! No opportunity is too small. Network, intern, check out sites like Fashion Jobs, Extra Secretary, Internships.com, California Apparel News, Linkedin, and Barefoot Student to see what companies are hiring. A lot of people think you need to have gone to school for fashion but that’s not true. Having a degree in Business or PR will help a lot. There are a lot of different fields in the fashion industry it’s not all just designing. Make sure you have a kick ass cover letter and resume that lists all your accomplishments from small to big.
- What tips do you have for starting a blog? Write often. Write interesting content that other blogs aren’t covering. Use social media to promote your blog.
- How do you choose what products you blog about? We blog about products that we use and that work for us, or products we find think others will love.