Nara Perez grew up in North Carolina and moved to Los Angeles two weeks after graduating high school in 2012 to pursue a career in fashion. She graduated from the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising with an A.A. in Merchandise Product Development and B.S., in Business Management. She currently works as an Assistant Designer at a corporate design house specializing in childrenswear licensing. When she’s not designing clothing for toddler’s she is trying out different brunch spots, attending concerts, art galleries, shopping, traveling, working out, and of course documenting her life via social media platforms. Nara’s favorite thing to do is find the next “It” place before it becomes hyped up. She hopes she can help enhance your weekend plans with adventurous suggestions!
- My staple clothing item is… long sleeve oversized tees that double as dresses.
- I would never leave home without… my wallet (duhhh!)
- I stay fit by… running and yoga.
- In my spare time I… sleep <3.
- The first thing I do in the morning is… hit snooze and think “do I really need this job?” JK
- My favorite labels/designers are… Saint Laurent and Chanel | Brandy Melville for basics.
- The one thing I’ll let myself splurge on… designer handbags and aesthetic brunches.
- My guilty pleasure is… champagne gummy bears from Sugarfina.
- My beauty essentials include… moisturizer and mascara.
- My favorite musicians/bands are… Justin Bieber, the 1975, LANY, Blackbear, Ariana Grande, and all country music.
- My current fashion obsessions… glitter mesh tops.
- My favorite places in LA… Chateau Marmont, Il Pastaio, Rodeo Drive, Urth Caffe, Paradise Cove, Melrose, Catalina Island (not LA but you need to go!)
A Girl in LA Facebook: A Girl in LA | A Girl in LA Instagram: @agirlinla | A Girl in LA Twitter: @agirlinla | To write for A Girl in LA, click here | Email: For any business inquires or suggestions email email@example.com